We all are pretty aware about what halloween is and what are halloween costumes? But for those don’t know about it, here are some superficial details. Halloween costumes are costumes worn on Halloween time, and Halloween is a festival that takes place on October 31st. This tradition comes from that belief that supernatural powers are wandering on the earth and these costumes reminds those forces. These are some stats that are collected to show Halloween costume online shopping trends.
What Are Major Shopping Trends During Halloween Period?
Halloween is said to be one of the biggest festival of Europe, where people wore different scary and unique costumes and roam around the streets. When you are looking for Halloween costumes in physical stores you need to go to every single store to find the attire of you choice, which is little boring ad time taking. That’s why 70% of people in Europe prefer online ecommerce stores for their halloween costumes.
Online Shopping Has More Benefit than Offline:
Following are the potential benefits of online shopping which attract people alot and these benefits will tell you that online shopping is way more better than offline.
- The very first benefit which i have already stated above that online shopping is not boring at all and it wont take much of your precious time.
- The second most important benefit which people like the most is that, they don’t need to roam around the market to find their favorite apparel. For instance, let’s take an example of halloween. In halloweeneveyone wants to buy scary and unique costumes, which unfortunately you won’t get in physical stores. But online stores have all these halloween costumes varieties for their consumers.
- Consumer could also get some serious discounts and deals on festivals like halloween and Christmas and we all know everyone like discount and deals, and this is the main reason why people prefer online shopping.
According to the stats, those who love to shop online largely attribute to free shipping, and shopping for Halloween based on 55% of US adults is the most valuable asset for online shopping at this time of year. Other reasons include a wider range of product / retail options (60%), lower prices (48%), time savings (49%), price comparison for different online retailers (43%).
Most of the people face problems while they do online shopping due to product quality or price difference so I am giving you five tips to keep in your mind while you are thinking about online shopping.
- You must be well aware about, what you are going to buy?
- You pre plan about your budget.
- You must have to see some authority reviews on that product.
- Not forget to compare the price of product.
- Last one is that take your friends reviews too.