One of India’s most loved places, Goa has much more than sea, beaches, sand, and food and of course the pleasant sun; Goa’s natural beauty, beautiful culinary scene and its distinctive Portuguese heritage makes the place irresistible. It’s a Paradise for the ones who are fond of beaches. It is inexplicably hard to slit away from the place that is endowed with the beautiful beaches, scintillating sea waters, and charming scenery. Goa is considered a famous destination for friends and romantic place for a couple.
The smallest state of India is one of the fascinating and famous all around the world, the place has a lot to explore. You can visit places like Panaji, Vasco da Gama city, Margao, Fort Aguada, Basilica de Bom Jesus, Naval aviation museum, Paleim Lake and Chapora Fort. Besides these places, there are quite other famous spots for tourists like Dudhsagar waterfalls, Viceroy’s Arch, beaches, churches and other ancient forts.
One of the best ways to enchant yourself in this tropical abode is to go on for a cruise in Goa. There are varieties of cruises during the daytime, sunset time, moonlight each provides a thrill of sight-seeing. Goa offers both sea and river cruises. There is no other experience paralleled to adventure boat cruise in Goa. You can engage yourself in pleasing surroundings, delectable lunch or dinners, and traditional dances. You will more likely to experience a delightful excursion with friends or family.
A cruise in Goa can be a treat for yourself as you navigate through the backwaters and tranquil marine exploration. Below is the list of boat cruise in Goa.
- Casino Cruise– Amidst the pleasant landscape of the River Mandovi in Goa, the tourists can enjoy the gaming experience. The cruise offers vistas of Arabian seafood. The casino engages in a lively experience among the tourists. You can experience games like American Roulette, Rummy, Stud Poker, Baccarat, flash, and pontoon.
- Backwater cruise– When traveling in Goa, sail along the banks of Mandovi River. Chorao and Divar and the islands of the Old Goa. You can relish a fun time by seeing colossal angling nets, sparkling water, dolphins, and bottomless greenery. The voyage halts at a spice garden where you get to learn about distillation and spice production.
- Houseboat cruise– You can have a unique experience with a houseboat cruise in Goa. The cruise begins from Chapora Fort and passes through the nearby villages, farms, and churches. As you sail away from the backwaters towards oceans, you can spot dolphins swimming.
- River cruise– The cruise is a great way to experience the sunset as the sky lights up with hues of orange colour. The boat takes you to the old colonial buildings in Promenade, Fort Aguada and to the Portuguese history and its heritage.
- Catamaran cruise– It is much like customary cruising, extremely relaxed which lets you explore the Arabian Sea and Goa beaches.
You can get the best boat cruises from Atlantis Water Sports in Goa.